Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mel: Marula in Gold ☺

The long wait is over, hahaha after 3 days of waiting, finally my package arrived! My super cute pair of flats from Melissa. ☺ After swooning over this sandals at Shoe Salon in Trinoma and VMall, I decided to purchase it online via Zalora.

I was slightly disappointed with Zalora's delivery service. It took them 3 days before they ship the item.  I called and followed up more than 3 times siguro just to make sure they'll ship my order on time. Akala ko pa naman same day delivery sila ('coz that's what they're promoting). Hence, when I was about to cancel my order today, sabay dumating naman

Anyways, here's what I purchased:




PS: One thing about authentic Melissa shoes is that, THEY SMELL really good compared to Class A or Replica Melissa's na you can find online or sa Greenshills. This one smells really good haha.

xo,