Monday, December 26, 2011

Camera-On-The-Go

When I was in college, I fancy taking photos of my everyday normal and not so normal life. I love to take photos of my friends, family, living and non-living things around me. I do actually have a load of photos in my photo bank (in prozzy's-- my kopong kopong laptop). I have countless non-sense pictures saved. Countless of good memories, and every time I look back at those photos, it just reminds me of how colorful and amazing my life is and was. :)

Anyway, while I was browsing earlier, I accidentally came across this amazzzzzing camera that literally caught my attention. Aside sa merong color RED, it has awesome features too. :)

Photo from DCVIEWS
This is Sony Cybershot J10. It's a 16.1 MP with CCD sensor (charge-couple device), it has 4x optical zoom lens, 2.7" LCD and has 4GB internal memory (just not sure yet if you can add external). The unique part is, it has a handy USB arm for quick hook up to your PC. Hassle free, yes? So hindi mo na kelangan maghanap ng card reader, or connector, to transfer your photos. :) Easy upload!

I checked its price at sony.com.ph, and shocking Php12,999 ang price nya. Wow! But then I checked ebay.ph and agbeagle camera online seller (a powerseller) sell it for Php6,300. :) Not bad na no?