Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nine: Paulyn's Current Obsession

Inspired from co-founder of Coast Thru Life, Nikki of her 9 things current obsessions, thought of making my own list of what I like as of the moment.  

So here's my nine current obsession. ;)



1. I love collecting different shades of different brand of lippies. 
2.  I've been wanting to get a new ink, but undecided what design to put. And where to put for that matter. :D
3. Supernatural TV Series. Gaga over Dean and Sam Winchester's battle between heaven and hell. I'm on Season 5 already! :)
4. I love just everything and anything but RED.
5. I miss SUMMER, the best season of the year! 
6. My all-time favorite ICE CREAM flavor! Makes my tummy soo happy!
7. Zebra print is L.O.V.E.
8. It's my ultimate dream to travel. And someday, I WISH, to travel the world.
9. I started collecting Starbucks' tumblers since 2009, until now. Esp the city tumblers from places I visit/visited.