Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Thank Yous! :)

Ola!

Just wanted to share with you guys what I received this Christmas! I had of course the best Christmas, though a little different from last year, masaya pa din this year. I spent it with the people I love. Nothing extravagant, doesn't matter really. Whats important e, na-spend ko ang pasko ko, with the best people.

Shout out and a huge thank you to everyone who remembered. To every single human being who texted me a night before and on the day of Christmas! Sorry if yung iba sa inyo, I wasn't able to send a reply. But you have no idea how much nyo ako napasaya. Thank you so much po sa lahat! :)

Anyways, here are my top 5 favorite gifts I received. So happy to have thesssse! 

Lipstick in First Kiss from Ate
Exchange Gift from Dianne. :)
Blouse from Ria
Nixon watch and a pair of house slippers from Darwin Karl. :)

To my Tita who gave me a zebra-ish bangle (bracelet), thank you.
To my cousin, Ate Christie who gave me an eye shadow palette, thank you. 
To my dearest friend, Carla who gave me a charm bracelet, thank you. I love it gurl.
To my dearest Mama, who gave me moneeeey! Hahaha, thank you Mama. 

To everyone who remembered, kahit hindi ko napicturan yung regalo nyo, and hindi ko pinost sa top faves ko, doesn't mean hindi ko yun gusto. Naappreciate ko po lahat ng binigay nyo. You know who you are,  thank you so much! :D

Happy Holidays everyone!