Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Hair: Cream Silk's Hair Treatment Mask Experience

Finally had the chance to try my recently bought Perfection Intensive Treatment Mask by Cream Silk  (haha haba ng name) yesterday! I tagged Dar with me to test the effect. :) By the way, it cost me P200 for 180mL bottle. Not bad, yes?

Dar's
(L) W/ flash; (R) W/o flash

and mine...

(L) W/ flash; (R) W/o flash

PS: No exaggeration! Eto talaga hair namen yesterday before and after!

Texture: ★★★★★
Soft, creamy, non-greasy. Very easy to apply.  

Smoothness: ★★★★
It's really smooth, silky and as per Dar, it's "manageable'. It deeply nourishes the hair. Basta, sobrang lambot nya. :)

Smell: ★★★★★
Ang bango. I don't know anong kaamoy nya, maybe floral, or not, but it smells really nice. :)

Overall: ★★★★
I love it. I also love the fact that it's specially designed to achieve full bodied straight look. So, goodbye broomstick hair! Not bad for first timers like us. I'll probably do this once a week to further see the difference it can do to my hair. ;)

So there you go! You can also try this one out if you like, then feel free to share with me your experience/review. :)

Thanks for dropping by! Btw, I'm also looking for a do-it-yourself hot oil treatment, if you have any suggestions, you can comment down below. Thanks again! See you!

xo,