Thursday, February 23, 2012

I do: Wedding Dress ☺

{Disclamer: long photo post}

No, I am not getting married. Not yet. And not this time. ☺ Hence, upon browsing the web, I stumble upon these lovely gorgeous wedding dresses! Well, who wouldn't want to wear and look beautiful on their wedding day, right? That's every girls dream!

I know in time, I'll design and choose my own wedding dress I want to wear on the day I will finally say I do. I want something unique, or not. Not the traditional color, I want it in light red, or off gray. Haha! ☺

So anyway, I took the liberty of lifting these photos that tickle my fancy. That includes, bridal collections of Vera Wang and our very own Cebuana "sikat" in the US, Monique Lhuillier. ☺ Both are prominently known for bridal wear. 

Anyway, these photos are from Wholesale City.


Here are Vera Wang's collection:


And for Monique Lhuillier's collection. Grabe, iba talaga ang pinoy kapag nag-design! I wish I can hire her to do my wedding dress someday! ☺ I can imagine myself wearing one of her masterpieces!

♥ 

Do you see yourself wearing one too? Well, these are just some of their collections, so by the time I'm ready, or you're ready, or you and your girlfriend decided to tie the knot, I'm pretty sure Vera Wang and Monique's designs can be a great help in choosing the best dress! ☺ 

That's about it guys, thanks for droppin' by!

xo,