Saturday, February 11, 2012

Thursday Haul

Ola!

I went to Trinoma last Thursday to check  the top I was planning to buy at iCandy. It's really really nice. I actually fell in love with it the first time I saw it. But when I tried it on, I suddenly changed my mind. I don't know. Haha weird. 

So I went straight to Healthy Options and pick this one instead:

Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner
I'd been hearing a lot of feedback from this product. Every girls were raving about it. So I got so intrigued that I had to try it out myself. :) This 237ml bottle cost me P219.00 (roughly $5). Not bad for a toner, yes? Then the next thing I bought is this:

Jazzy Compact Cream Foundation (Shade 04)

I saw this one before (last year I think?) but didn't pay too much attention, until Say Artillero blogged about this. She also made a video review before that convinced me to try... JUST NOW! Haha. I even watched the video for more than 5 times siguro, just to make sure I won't regret buying it, seriously. Haha! ;) 

So, I  used it earlier and yes, it didn't fail me. Haha! One happy girl! I'm very satisfied with the result. I'll post my own review as well. This cost me P550.00 ($13). Fairly expensive but worth it. You can find this at any James Cooper counter at SM Department Stores. Bought this at SM North Edsa.
The next thing I bought is this cute connector ring that cost me P100.00 from Girlshoppe.


I was looking for a DIY hot oil treatment for my hair, then the sales lady behind me started talking about this product from Cream Silk, and actually convinced me to avail one. It's good daw especially with the colored damaged hair like mine. Plus, I'll get a free bag daw if I'll buy one. Haha! Wow ha, si ate ang galing mag-sales talk! :)  It's actually a hair mask treatment. I'm gonna try this one on Sunday, and will let you know the result. ;) I'll have a separate post for this one. This cost me P200.00 by the way.



So yeah, that's just about the things I bought recently. ;) Still thinking of buying the top I saw at iCandy though. Hmmm. We'll see!

Thanks for dropping by! 

xo,